Two workers died due to toxic ammonia gas accumulated to work in a tank in Chittagong

0
273

 

Chittagong reporter:

Two construction workers died due to toxic ammonia gas accumulated to work in a tank of Madunaghat area  ​​Chittagong Kaptai road of Hathazari upazila. The incident took place at 9am on Monday. The deceased were identified as Nazrul Islam, 30, son of Abdur Rouf Mollah of Barbaria village in Patuakhali, and son of Al Amin of Abab village of Kachua upazila of Bagerhat. Yusup (22). Both of the deceased workers are employed in the profession. Police and local sources said, about 12 days before the roof was cast to a small tanky (10 feet by 10 feet and 13 feet deep) gate bulb in the city’s Madunaaghat water treatment plant. Three workers went to open the roofing center of the tanki at 9am. At first, two laborers came to the tank and fell unconscious in poisonous ammonia gas and fell into the water. The other workers above were not seen in their condition. When he was shouting at Tore, the people came to the rescue and found two workers from Tunkeri in unconscious state. Then they were immediately taken to Chittagong Medical College Hospital. Doctors at the Chittagong medical college Hospital declared the two workers dead If you want to know the police inspector at the police station of Maduunhat. Abdul Karim acknowledged the incident and told the daily Purbakon on Monday that two construction workers died due to poisonous ammonia gas accumulated to work in tanki. Hathazari Model Police Station Inspector Shamim Sheikh told the Daily the Muslim times on Monday that legal action will be taken after investigation.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here